The cards shown here demonstrate a basic part of the SoulCollage® process: Engaging and working with the energy of the cards, also known as the "I Am One Who..." process. To learn more, the award-winning book, SoulCollage® Evolving by Seena Frost, is a beautiful account of the process and an excellent place to start! Seena writes about: the history, how to make cards and work with them; using the process in celebration and blessing, rites of passage, personal retreat and much more; as well as how SoulCollage® has changed the lives of thousands of people, worldwide.

May 16, 2006

Tree of Abundant Manifestation

I am your love made visible: the bountiful, colorful, textured, fragrant... ripe & delicious fruits of your labor.
I am the one who lives to give...to soak up your heart's fire & transform it into the brilliant shapes, colors and substance of your every True desire.

I am the one who nurtures your journey...beckoning you to prepare & tend the soil of your consciousness...while in planting season.
I am your tree of abundant manifestation, and I delight in being heavy-laden with the harvest of your life's passions and purpose.
I am the one who reminds you of your inborn power, given to you by the Creator, to co-create and manifest your heart's & soul's desires. I am the one who shows you infinite possibilities, and varieties of manifestation.
What do you want from me?
I want you to feed me the love & sunshine of your belief in my purpose, and serenade me your heart's convictions. I want you to keep me thriving with the radiant energy of your "happy-expectancy" of beautifuly-imagined outcomes in "your" Perfect season.

How will I remember?
You will remember each time you see the Earth's statuesque, graceful, and giving trees; and each time you witness every flower sprout, bud, and bloom...for your dreams are also expanding and growing stronger and coming-into-form right before your eyes!

I am your Tree of Abundance, the one who knows the Fruits of Your Labor will not only abundantly bless you, but countless fellow-travelers as well.

No comments: