The cards shown here demonstrate a basic part of the SoulCollage® process: Engaging and working with the energy of the cards, also known as the "I Am One Who..." process. To learn more, the award-winning book, SoulCollage® Evolving by Seena Frost, is a beautiful account of the process and an excellent place to start! Seena writes about: the history, how to make cards and work with them; using the process in celebration and blessing, rites of passage, personal retreat and much more; as well as how SoulCollage® has changed the lives of thousands of people, worldwide.

November 26, 2006

I am so Thankful


I am the one who is so thankful.

I am the one who has gratitude pulsing through her entire being.

I am the one who knows that thankfulness...is it's own reward, and greatest blessing
.

No comments: