The cards shown here demonstrate a basic part of the SoulCollage® process: Engaging and working with the energy of the cards, also known as the "I Am One Who..." process. To learn more, the award-winning book, SoulCollage® Evolving by Seena Frost, is a beautiful account of the process and an excellent place to start! Seena writes about: the history, how to make cards and work with them; using the process in celebration and blessing, rites of passage, personal retreat and much more; as well as how SoulCollage® has changed the lives of thousands of people, worldwide.

February 22, 2014

Story Teller/Dream Weaver


Who are you to me today?
I Am One Who sees and weaves your stories and dreams.  I create them according to your own soul's awareness...desire... and yearning.  I Am One Who sees the big picture as it dreams and weaves in and through your Awareness.  I also see your stories, often before you do; before you're aware of them.  I Am One Who gives you a glimpse...an urge...a preview of what's to come... I also clarify your understanding and wisdom of "what is".  They both originate within you... as a flicker or flame.  I Am One Who awakens your dreaming, imagining and feeling nature.  I Am One Who shows in the Outer, what you what you are entertaining in the Inner.  I Am One Who has the power to weave the stories and dreams however you have conceived and felt them...and even into something better.   

My message for you today is:  Let yourself keep dreaming, night dreams and day dreams.  Let yourself keep weaving the stories of your heart's desires, you know...the ones that have been with you since All of Time.  Allow yourself to embody, experience them all...they are yours.  And, for anything that's less than appealing...you have the power to release that and rewrite those stories from beginning, middle and end.  That is essential. Start today.  And remember, your life is all yours!  It's your story and you can tell it, write it, weave it, participate in it however you choose. 

 My name is Audra and I am with you always... working on your behalf. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cheryl, this is a beautiful card and I really enjoyed reading the messages you received. This is something that was "just what I needed" this morning. Thank you!